Thursday, April 1, 2010

Here are some more recent releases that I shalln't be covering fully. But check'em out if your interested, and enjoy! Also, don't forget that you can always send videos my way~



Tsukiatteru no ni Kataomoi by hitsugayahinamori

I freaking love Michi. She mentioned that she's been using her "Risako style" too much lately, and her first line really did remind me of Rii. But that's not a bad thing. This is a splendid dub by her, and was done as a request. I must say, I'm not crazy about this song. It just doesn't do anything for me. But Michi sings it brilliantly.



Thanks! ~ Cast;

Fujimoto Miki: Saya (animefreakXDD)
Matsuura Aya: Reika (candyraver009)

Oh! I'm new to Reika. I like her singing. And Saya sounds so good! Both of them have cute voices that can sound mature at the same time. A mix of the two. And when these gals sing together they sound wonderful! Lovely duet.



Okitegami by Hitomi (twilightlegendhp)

This is so pretty. Hitomi has a beautiful voice, and she seems to have such good control over it. I really enjoy her singing, even though I think this is one of my first times hearing her. I haven't actually paid this project much attention. But this caught my eye ear.



Mikan by Venus (Cosmos Project)

I forgot to add this one to my last list of updates! I was doing a final check of my subscriptions this time around and I caught this dub. I agree with leader Martha that Bon Kyu had more energy, and I think that the project has had better releases, but this is still adorable and enjoyable. I give props to the girls for giving their all~


That's it for today. I wish I had gotten more accomplished, but oh well. I skipped dinner, it's midnight and I'm starving. On the bright side, I only have to work tomorrow and then I have Saturday off! Oh! And I just wanted to give a little shoutout to kakkoiko; ILUAikachan! ♥

*flashes a peace sign at readers all H!P-girl style* Sankyuu

No comments:

Post a Comment