Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ugh. I just found out that I'm only getting one day off this work week, instead of my usual two. Complete lameness (-.-) I will blog and listen to beautiful dubs to make myself feel better!

"Yo! Project is a BBS (Bulletin Board System) where singers from all over can come, hang out, hold auditions, mix, play Mafia, talk about the power of Koharu Kusumi's Blue Steel, worship the immortal idol Kawai Sonoko/Tsugunaga Momoko, make fun of Joel . . . it's good stuff."

lol, I can't say I know exactly what they are talking about with those last few things, but that's okay. I am very unfamiliar with Yoproject. Their leader, Liana, actually made this nifty thread; Yo Project: A History and Explanation. So if you wanna know more, go read that!

Many of the Admin and forum members has been doing dubbing/karaoke for a long time. The project's YouTube channel has over 100 dubs uploaded, though I'm sure there is tons more than just what is on YT; "We'd upload them and they'd be downloaded on your computer because youtube didn't exist yet."

Yoproject isn't all about Yoproject, that's one thing I like. They have many sections to their forums, for example their Karaoke section; "The heart and soul of Y!P! Post karaoke from anywhere by anybody whenever you want."

There is also a section for starting your own project/cover group; a section for exclusivly Hello!Project covers; and an area to "let go of Tsunku's hand and try something a bit different" like Kpop or Musicials. Plus Yoproject has it's own radio show!

It's a very open forum, which is probably why they have so much activity and happy members. "This IS a place to discuss- and to disagree. This IS a place for friends to run around and make jokes, make each other and the forum laugh. This IS a place to be yourself, loud, proud, and (relatively) uncensored."



I'm putting this up for the video because [A] I really like it and [B] I didn't know what to pick, so I went with the latest release on their YT account. I'm not going to be covering this really, just wanted to put up something for y'all to have a listen of.

I really like both of the singers in this dub, they sound fabulous! Liza has such a strong lovely voice, and I love the harmonies and backing vocals that Koolman does~ Lol, know how I've talked (twice now) about how I load a video, then end up playing it repeatedly while typing? I've listened to this song at least a dozen times or more now.

Homg! Food's here! (I'm eating a very late dinner, heh)

No comments:

Post a Comment