Tuesday, March 30, 2010

More HanaP Audition Listenings~

LOL. I thought I had this finished, but the way I did the screenshot, the top half of the first row of videos was cut off, and so I overlooked them. So if you saw this, and then it disappeared; that's why~



AikoAki / Sakura Chirari Normal & Acapella
I love Aiko, I really do. Her singing is epic. She has such a clear, mature, strong and lovely voice. I always enjoy listening to her in the groupdubs she's in. I can't remember if I've ever really listened to a solo by her. In this dub, her timing is off a little now and then. I love that she did Acapella as well! Love her energy.

Michikosaki / Yuujou ~Kokoro no Busu niwa Naranee!~
Oh! I'm not a big fan of the beginning slow part, but overall she has a nice mature voice with a lovely sound. I like her energy too! Maybe a slightly off note here or there, but she sings so strongly that you hardly notice. This type of song suits her well, but I'd like to hear her sing something else as well.



michiyomichi123 / This isn't a jaw dropping dub, but from the small amount of singing I've heard from Yuriko, I think that this is really good. I like her on this song, and she has pretty good energy. I really liked her first line, at 0:29. I feel like I can hear Ai's smile in Yuriko's voice. And she sounds like a mix of mature-ish with a good dose of cute; I like it! (Homgosh, she dubbed Heart and Soul by AAA too!)

SweetieRainbow / Ryuusei Boy by Berryz
Wow, nice voice! She could sing with more energy; her solos are lovely but a little boring sometimes. I love how she did all the recordings and then grouped them together to make it sound like a group of Sweeties, instead of just her. I like her more on the chorus than on the verses, but both are pretty good.


! ! ! That's it! I listened to all 109 HanaP auditions! And I have definitely discovered more wonderful dubbers because of this~ UWAH! Lol, this probably took me longer than it should have, but oh well. Once again, I'd like to give props to everyone who auditioned! And say congrats to the Generation 5 girls of HanaProject!

No comments:

Post a Comment