Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I slept in late today, and I still feel tired-ish. I better get my sleeping all figured out, since I start work again tomorrow LOL, I just realized that today is Tuesday, which means I still have one more day! Heck yes!

Gosh, I know I've blogged about Sayuri/Lilac quite a bit lately, but it's because; she's awesome!! & she's been putting several dubs out lately. I don't have to cover only new stuff, but that's what I mostly keep an eye out for. I am awaiting the next Dubber's Radio episode, and anything else new by all the wonderful dubbers I'm keeping tabs on. Maybe after this and another two entries I'll do some poking around for stuff.



!!! Holycrap. Sayuri sounds SO much like Airi. She could dress up as her and go to conventions and such, and when she sang everyone would think it really was Airi! Lol, anyways. Another slower song that Sayuri nailed! She sang this so well. Fantastic!

Yeah, being a sound-like isn't always good. But I don't think Sayuri does it purposely. It's just how it is. Like when someone happens to look like someone else. I get that, not with famous people, but a friend will be like; you look like my other friend. Or a co-worker will say; my daughter looks like you. Sayuri's voice is so cute and it's hers!

The melody of this song is beautiful and it really suits her. A tiny few of her high notes had a little strain, but she pushed through them, and all the rest of the song was fabulous! 0:17 was really good!! I loved her on those notes. And the change of tune at 0:34 is lovely, and another part of this song that Sayuri sings wonderfully. She does just as good on the lower notes as on the higher ones. And I don't know if she did her own harmonies, but the little bit that you do hear is pretty.

At 1:52-2:03 the backing-music drops down and we get to really hear Sayuri, before the music joins back in. And I really really liked her ending 'su' from "moushiagemasu". I love Sayuri to pieces. She is an marvelous singer and a joy to listen to, honestly. I could ramble on about her a lot, but I shalln't, lol. I do wish she'd maybe put up some MP3 links, cause then I could listen to her whenever I wanted!

No comments:

Post a Comment