Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Having listened to more than half of the auditions for the new Gen 5 members, my total left is actually cut down a little~ Yay! But I shall continue on until I am done!! Again, not going to be putting every single one up here, just the ones that stood at to me or niggled at my attention.



animefreakXDD / Wow! Saya has a very cute voice; this I already knew. But she is so right! At times during this song she sounded more mature than usual, and it's pretty. I really liked her on this song. I think her SEXY BOYS could have been a little sexier, lol. Or held out a tiny bit longer, so we could all enjoy the lovely note more (but idk, maybe it's not long-ish at all in the actual song). Enjoyable. Cute.

Manami1992 / Bye Bye Bye by C-ute
I think this gal is worth a mention at least. She has great energy, and she sings with such character. I love her at 1:32! She does some little trill-like vocal bits throughout the song that are nifty sounding; she was fun to listen to. I like her mature voice, plus she had pretty good harmonies. Overall, I quite liked this dub. The other dub she submitted was good too.



XxHitomixX / (o wo) This is fantastic!! She sounds so so good when singing with herself, and her solos are adorable and so spot on. She is bursting with energy, and I love her kick-butt voice. I would totally download this in a heartbeat if she had it up. Homg. I love this dub!!

Cookai11 / SHABONDAMA by Momusu
Another dub worth mentioning. It would have been better if she'd used the instrumental, so we wouldn't have to hear Momusu in the background. But Cookai sings with power in this dub, and you can hear her pretty well, and she sounds good! I love her energy and PAWAA! I'd like to hear a re-dub of this, I just know it'd be even better than it is now.

~So after my calculations, I have listened to 93/109, which only leaves 16 more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment