Monday, March 29, 2010

There is this groupdub I am itching to cover, but I literally know nothing about the group and there is very little information provided. I contacted the group in hopes of getting a reply sometime soon, so that I can blog about it. But since I just ran into one of the new HanaP members, I figured I'd go ahead and cover the rest of Gen 5. OH! (*curses blogspot for not showing image in a larger size*)


Chika
: scattered flowers [ BakaPai ]

BakaPai is in 4+ dubbing groups, including Kaori Basket, Yo!Project, Totally Up Project and Hana Project. From those (excluding Hana) she has been in over 28 dubbing releases. "I don't think I'm one of the best of singers~ but I really try to strive to be one of the best. . . .This is such a fun hobby and I've gain so much experience!"

I did get to her HanaP audition already, and this is what I said then; "Nice voice. A little pitchy, some strain on high notes. I'd like to hear her sing a different song." And I hold to that. I'm not a big Furusato fan and so I really did want to hear her in something else. And so I did!

Ishikawa Rika / Toki (TokiDokiHaato)
Miyoshi Erika / Ange (froghaterk)
Okada Yui / Chika (BakaPai)



[ Aimai Me Mind groupdub ] This is freaking great!! I really like how Chika sounds in this! But I also adore Toki and Ange as well! v-u-den always has sexy songs and dances, and I think these three gals come through with the energy and character to make this sound awesome.

I am extremely tempted to fully review this, but I'd be typing away forever when I should be moving on. Toki and Ange are amazing!! I've heard Toki before, but I think I'm new to Ange, so I will totally be checking her out. This dub is definitely worth a listen. Especially if you want to get a good listen at Chika's voice. She has a nice voice and sings well.


Momo : peach blossom [ fantasykingdom1227 ]

On the HanaPro forums, they have this nifty Intro thread! And some of the new members filled out little form about themselves, and I am going to steal use this information! So props to HanaP for their awesomeness in unknowingly helping me out.

Alias: Aidourii
YT Username: fantasykingdom1227
Age: 16
Location: USA
Groups (ALL OF THEM EVER): Yume no Tsubasa, Kibou! Project, Yume no Tame ni, Sugoi Cherry Project, Project Hoshi!, Dragoness Project (Basically all of them are defunct now... I wonder what that says about my group choice... *goes off to contemplate*)

Favorite~
H!P Artist: Is Linlin counted as an artist? Well, SHE SHOULD BE.
H!P Group: Berryz Koubou, at the moment
H!P Song (CURRENTLY): Akai Nikkichou, by Akagumi 4 (yeah, I'm into the oldies, haha)
J-Idol: Utada Hikaru
Non-H!P Group: Depends on what you mean... Idol Group? AKB48, Girl Group that used to be in H!P? Melon Kinenbi, Guy Group? Nightmare
Dubs You've Done: Robokiss with Lorfili, Furusato with Yume no Tsubasa

Anything Else? Yeah, I'm an otaku spaz, and a theatre kid to boot

Another 5th Gen member that I've already heard. Momo was the 8th person I listened to, and I put up her video because I liked her so much. She has an awesome voice and I'm very glad that she made it in. However, before auditions I had never heard her. So I am still semi-new to her.

Momo hasn't really released any new dubs lately, except for her audition dub. But I looked into the dubbing project listed on her profile (SugoiCherryProject) to try and find something, and I was successful.



She was Takahashi Ai so you get many chances to hear her since Ai gets so many lines, lol. For the full cast list you can look at the info bar on the video's page on YT. This dub is 3-4 months old, but I still think it's a good example of her voice. And maybe show some support for the project.


Kasumisou : baby's breath [ NatsujiSen ]

Like with Chika, I couldn't find that she filled out a form on Hana, so I just filled in the spots with what I could gather. Her audition for Hana was really good!! To start out, she does Tomodachi by Berryz acappella with some cool harmonies. I adore her voice. It's so pretty.

Age: 15
Location: Canada

H!P Artist/Girl: Tsuji Nozomi and Natsuyaki Miyabi
H!P Group: Berryz Koubou and Buono!
H!P Song: VERY BEAUTY (by BK) and OVER THE RAINBOW (by Buono)

Anything Else? She's into Anime and Dramas, such as; Fruits Basket, Coffee Prince, Hana Kimi, and Boys over Flowers.




Tanpopo : dandelion [ Juwibean ]

Name: Juli
Age: 23
Location: USA
Groups: RinGoGirls, Hoshizora Dubs, Niku Project, Hana Project, Beautiful Future, Pyua Etanaru, Candyyy Project, Kinomi Studio.
Hobbies: Dance Dance Revolution, DDR, working, dancing, singing, reading manga, manga, anime, jpop, jrock, Japan, etc

Again, I just filled out what I could~ I supposed I could interview them all at some point. Or! I could start a thread in the forums and use it as a way to communicate with the HanaP girls. For when I want to ask questions and stuff. I should look into this. Anyways!



This is like my 5th time listening to it. Cause I've been moving about the forum and figuring out information, so I keep hitting the play button every time it ends just so I can block out the noise of the TV from the living room, lol. And after having listened to it so much, I can say that I do like Tanpopo's singing very much!!


Hakuren : magnolia [ Luinestel23 ]

Alias: Luinestel or Kairi
YT Username: Luinestel23
Age: 24 (will be 25 soon.. ah a quarter of a century! T.T)
Birthday: May third
Location: Washington, USA
Groups (ALL OF THEM EVER): Shinju Project, Oishii! Project, Hello Project All Stars,Morning Musume Group, Kanashimi Legend, ah.. one more... it slipped my mind (finals are rough..)

Favorite~
H!P Artist: Yossi!!!...Yossi!.....YOSSI!
H!P Group: Morning Musume
H!P Song: (CURRENTLY) Akai Nikkichou, Shouganai Yume Oibito and Last Kiss
J-Idol: Gotta be Ayaka
Non-H!P Group: hmmm I think Dir en Grey.. more a band than a group but I adore them!
Dubs You've Done: All for one and One For all.. that was EPIC
ANYTHING ELSE? I am a singing whore... I have been so all my life. I also adore dramas, anime and pretty asian men. ^^



Homg, Haruken has such a mature lovely voice. I know I've heard her before, because I remember her little icon picture. But I think it was a while ago. I really like her! I can see why she made it into Hana. Oh, some very pretty notes, and such a strong voice. Love!


Bah, this is longer than I had planned. I considered splitting it into two entries, but decided not to. I have now covered six of the nine Gen 5 members. I left out Tomo, Chii and Aly this time because I know them more than these six girls.

Covered~
Hinageshi : Poppy [ MegHitomiVAA ]
Chika : scattered flowers [ Bakapai ]
Momo : peach blossom [ fantasykingdom1227 ]
Kasumisou : baby's breath [ NatsujiSen ]
Tanpopo : dandelion [ Juwibean ]
Hakuren : magnolia [ Luinestel23 ]

To Go~
Chuurippu : tulip [ berrycutekinenbi ]
Kikyo : bell flower [ TomokyoHamasaki ]
Ibara : rose [ ChiiAyu ]

No comments:

Post a Comment