Monday, March 29, 2010

Ohemgee. I feel the need to put this up here. As I've mentioned before, I like to listen to non-H!P dubs; mostly Disney and Anime, but other odds and ends too. And two of my faves are Elsie (SweetPoffin) and Chyree (BelovedStar18).

Chyree recently uploaded this video, and it's awesome!! I think SopranoSinger18's idea for doing a full voice dub of Phantom of the Opera is amazing, and a little mind blowing. So much work! I'm a sucker for musicals, lol.



Chyree is one of my two favorites for the part of singing part of Christine or Meg. Her voice is amazing!! She sounded so beautiful on both of the songs she sings. I think she really shows off her range too; from the super high notes, to the lower-ish ones in the second song. I'd love to hear her sing some other parts that Christine has. Her speaking voice isn't bad, but I don't think she suits either one of the girls very well.




Eva (ethalinia) is my other favorite. I think I like her more for the part, since she is amazing on the speaking and singing parts. I'm new to her, and I adore her. She has a sweet speaking voice and a wonderful singing voice. That high note she hits? Freaking goodness! She also did some more singing and speaking in her other audition video.




[ heyheypachuco ] And lastly, this lady deserves at least a listen, for her humor if nothing else. Carlotta is such a funny character, and Gina does her so well! Both the speaking and the singing~

No comments:

Post a Comment