Tuesday, March 23, 2010

RAE BEE! I said I would cover her next solo release on here, and it turned out to be this one. So here we go~



lol, I was listening to a preview of it the other night and I kept saying how cute she sounded. And she was like; I'm supposed to sound SEXY. I'm sorry, I still think those 'CHUCCHUCCHU~RUCCHU's are cute. Sexy-cute. There, that works. I really love the character Rae put into her lines. It makes this dub so fun to listen to. I kept singing along with the CHU parts.

0:13, that little yow-sound she makes?! I LOVE IT. That is major sexy right there. And at 0:16, Rae and the girls sound so good together! How can I not mention the AMAZING harmonies!! By the wonderful Aly (berrycutekinenbi), Karen (ChiiAyu) and Aoi (chocolateblakberri).

I like Rae a lot on the opening melody, with the CHU's. I just like how she sounds on those parts, more so than the other part at like 0:56. Not that that faster-ish part isn't good; it is! It just doesn't appeal to me as much as other parts of the song. Her "shiawase BIIMU" and "suki suki BIIMU" parts are fantastic! I really like the melody of the chorus as well.

Okay, I need to know if I am hearing things. The first one (I think) I hear is at about 1:09. Again at about 1:12. And it's like, Rae sings her line, and then the girls, and then there is this quick little low pictched 'ooh' sound of some sort. What is that? Is that part of the back-vocals? It happens several times throughout the chorus. I am super curious. Anyways!

UWAH. CUTE. SEXY. WONDERFUL. I could never say enough about how much I adore Rae's singing, and about how completely made-of-pwn she is. This isn't a very long dub, but it's an epic two minutes. As I said, I really like the character she put into this.

Y'all should check out her other dubs! She is also in HanaP!

No comments:

Post a Comment