Saturday, March 27, 2010

More HanaP Audtion listenings~

Oh, two video responses disappeared. . . ? Now it says that there are only 107 instead of the before displayed 109. I know one was missing from the first row, cause I could tell just by looking at the order of the vids.

Turns out it's candyraver009's Yeah! Meccha Holiday. But she did have two vids up, so maybe she just left up her favorite of the two. I don't know what else is missing, cause it was past the point that I had gotten to. Moving on!

madleybloomingstar / Kousui
Cute voice. Kinda too Sayumi/Koharu-like though. Interesting harmonies, some pretty notes.

hitsugaya486 / Resonant Blue by Momusu
Good energy. Kinda puffy P's, lol. Cute voice. Sings well with herself.

hitsugaya486 / Onna ga medatte naze ikenai by Momusu
Same girl. A little pitchy again, but still great energy.



Fuonyuri / Strong lovely middle-range voice. Really good harmonies.

Dcgoddess3 / Prisoner of Love & more
Pretty voice, I disliked some song choices. 2:00-2:20 is great. Good energy.

Ameimii / Snow Again by Konno Asami
Some really nice high notes. Some slightly off key notes too. But overall; good.

bananacoel / Asu wa deeto by S/mileage
Funky mic? Pitchy, but real cute voice.

-INSERTING OF RANDOM AYA RAMBLES-
I'm such a worry-wart. Really. I just wanted to say that I'm not playing judge. I'm only doing this so I can find more dubbers to listen on YT! (n wn) It's mostly for me, but I'm putting it here, as a sort of shoutout salute to all those who auditioned. Rae assures me that she thinks this is a good idea. So I shall quit worrying about it. Now that I put in this little message, LOL. I'm lame~



bananacoel / Even though this is a duet. She sounds really cute!

xChiyoChii / EVERYDAY Zekkouchou by °C-ute
Nice voice. Could use more energy at times.

kiwa1896 / First Kiss by Aa!
Cute. Maybe more umph! Too soft sometimes.

MermaidPrincessLuna / Shock! by °C-ute
Picthy, but a nice middle-range voice.

halloweenx15 / Friendship Arashi
Good energy. I like her voice; pitchy, but unique.



DivaDagger / Wow, I like her voice. There's just something about it. She sounds really pretty sometimes. Although she has some. . . .airy(?) notes at times, idk how to describe them. But overall I liked this. Good energy and some lovely notes.

Since two videos disappeared, I am now at 42/107. That's almost 40%! Mini re-cap; I subscribed to DivaDagger, Fuonyuri and bananacoel. And one of the girls I subscribed to last time just put out a new dub.

4 comments:

  1. ...
    One of the missing auditions might be mine XD
    It was my Ashita dub loll ><;;
    I used it for another audition D:

    And I admire your sanity, going through 109/107 of those auditions XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, for a minute I was like; who is this? Then I went to your blog and was like; DUH. It's Tomo!! Oh! I love your Ashita dub, but it's understandable why you removed it (^w^)

    Hah, I know. I'm crazy xD But it's cool. I will admit, so many people picked slow songs, so it can get kind of boring hearing lots of them in a row. But every once in a while a dub really stands out to me, and I'm like; subscribe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing mine one-sentence reviewed. xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFL, me ish actually amazed me be mentioned here, and on the last song me solo-dubbied with that old dying mic of mine nonetheless! X3

    ReplyDelete