Sunday, March 28, 2010

Lol, I feel like such a smart cookie. Back when there were still 109 video responses up for the HanaP Generation 5 auditions, I got the feeling that leader Kappa would likely hide the audition video once the results were announced, since there isn't a huge point in keeping it up.

So I took screenshots of both pages, making sure to get all of the usernames. Just in case. And I went and looked earlier today and I didn't see the vid. But! I've got all of the information I need already. Yay! I'm going to do little shoutouts about whatever dubs really caught my attention;



[ koukaorilove ] Ohmygosh. I love her voice!! It blows my mind. So smooth and lovely. I've listened to this already like 6 times in a row. And actually; I first stumbled across this dub maybe 2 weeks ago, I don't remember how I found it, but I fell in love with her voice from her very first two lines then (not counting the first two 'Virgin Love's) and I'm still in love with it now.


DivaDagger / THE LAST NIGHT by Aya Matsuura

I liked Diva's first audition and I like this one as well. She has such a sweet/pretty voice. I still hear the- I don't know how to explain it. Airy? sound to her notes, it's nothing bad, just the way she sings. Like the sound of a whisper, but put into a singing voice. She keeps time well and I liked her high notes. I think she picked a good song as well, it suits her voice.

little14babygirl / Haru no Arashi by Mano Erina (non-aud)

I think this girl deserved at least a mention. I didn't care much for her audition, but mostly because she had a hard time finding a good instrumental and it wasn't always easy to hear her well. So I went to her channel and found another dub to listen to. I think she has a really good voice, but could use a little more energy at times.

Lilacsilk28 / I WISH & PARTY TIME Acappella

!! Sayuri sound so freaking good!! She does really remind me of Airi. Totally adorable sounding. And I love how she did it acappella! Not many people do, especially not when auditioning! So she gets huge props from me. Cause she stayed on key wonderfully and kept time well. I liked her on I Wish the most.



[ Chiidoki ] Chii's audition entry was good (she did WAO), but I searched around for a better example of her voice and came up with this. Once I heard, I couldn't resist putting this up here. First off, I love Chii's voice!! She is so pretty/cute and sings very clearly. Epic.

?!?! How have I never listened to animeFreakXDD or supahwicked?! Well not that I remember. It's a sin! Ani has such an adorable voice, and I really really liked listening to her. And Supah is exactly that; super! She has such a lovely voice; homg. Miss Chiyo I am familiar with, and she's cute.

"H/ohoemi is a group that covers S/mileage and Shugo Chara EGG songs. This group was created by xChiyochii." This is the group's debut release, and defintely worth a listen!!



I subscribed to all of these wonderful girls, so I can know the next time they come out with something and I can have a listen. This puts me at 72/109. Only 37 more to go. I wanted to knock them all out tonight, but my internet isn't moving super fast at the moment and I've been mini-distracted from time to time as I move about profiles.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh sorry! I thoughtlessly deleted the video since auditions were over >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, no worries Kappa! I did the screenshots as a precaution, so it all worked out. My system is working well enough :'3

    ReplyDelete