Sunday, March 28, 2010

Eek~ I only got like, almost halfway through the HanaP auditions, and the results have been announced!! But to be fair, I am going to keep going through the rest of the auditions, except I will not be listing them all here like before. I'll update my progress every few entries and give a shoutout about whoever I have discovered that I like a lot.

DRUM ROLL PLEASE ~ The new Generation 5 members of HanaProject are;

-Hana Name : what it means [username]-

Hakuren : magnolia [ Luinestel23 ]
Tanpopo : dandelion [ Juwibean ]
Momo : peach blossom [ fantasykingdom1227 ]
Ibara : rose [ ChiiAyu ]
Chika : scattered flowers [ Bakapai ]
Kikyo : bell flower [ TomokyoHamasaki ]
Chuurippu : tulip [ berrycutekinenbi ]
Kasumisou : baby's breath [ NatsujiSen ]
Hinageshi : Poppy [ MegHitomiVAA ]

A huge congrats to all of these girls! I know a few of them, but the rest I am totally unfamiliar with!! I will definitely make sure to listen to their audition videos so I can have a listen of what new voices I'll be hearing among HanaP groups~

No comments:

Post a Comment