Sunday, March 28, 2010

Aya Rambles & Poll Results

I'm so lame. I'm sitting here dancing (with my upper body) in my chair while acting like some peppy H!P girl on stage, all smiles and hand-movements (er, the computer is my crowd?) while playing my own game of Sing-a-long with Himawari and Kohaku.

"PARAPIRAPORAPORAPPO" I've got those parts down pretty well now. I can pretty much keep up, except I might goof now and then, but I can always just throw in a 'po' 'pi' or 'pa' and it still sounds like I know what I'm doing, LOL.

Before this I was listening to Kirari by Tokyo Girl's Style on repeat inbetween browsing and listening to auditions. But right now I've got Kohaku and Himwari's dub on repeat. It's just so freaking catchy and amazing~ See! This is why I love downloads ♥

And as I start this about the poll results, I am jamming out to Romeo & Cinderella by Hanatan. But I'm going to change it. It's been through at least three times. Hmm, maybe some AKB? Seifuku ga Jama wo Suru it is! I love this song. Anyways~

The poll is finally over! The first choice won, hands down; "*waves both arms spastically* I love it! Buggy rules!" After the first five votes had all gone there, I had a feeling that it was going to be the winning option. And it was, by about 80%. But it was all kind of a silly, cause I purposely centered the choices around loving some part of Dubber's Radio. (*switches to Run Devil Run by SNSD*)

Whether it was Buggy, the show itself, or the featured dub that was available for download. So it was a win-win situation, it all just depended on what just how much you liked it. I was happy that someone voted for the third option, but just cause it made me feel awesome to be "oh wise Aya" LOL. (*picks Heart and Soul by AAA next*)

I am really excited for the next episode of Buggy's radio show, cause she is interviewing Kappa, leader of HanaP!! You can read Kappa's rambles about it in her latest entry over on her blog. (*listens to Zhuan Shu Tian Shi by Tank* Beautiful song)

And on a sad note, I will be starting work back up this Thursday. I probably won't be able to get on until 5:00pm (Michigan / Northern USA time) every day, except for weekends; which I believe I have off. This is going to cut back on how much blogging I get done in a day, so bare with me ;w;

A million thanks to all my wonderful readers!! I will do as much as I can in the next two days. If you have anything you'd like me to take a look at just message me on YT or send the video my way via Shared Videos. And now, it's 4am my sweets, so I better be heading to bed~ ILY'ALL

(I leave you all listening to Our Songs by Totemomo)

No comments:

Post a Comment