Wednesday, September 22, 2010

OH BOY

I'M SUCH A FANGIRL FOR THESE FELLAS

I love Jay, Ryan, Himi, and Tai (+ Ian, graduated member) so so so much! All of their singles have been absolutely smashing!! If they were an actual boy group in the big times, then their singles would have been total hits every time! I have to say that their Yume Miru 15sai and Warp are two of my favorites, BUT that was before I heard their latest three releases. Yeah yeah, I'm a bit behind. But I shall enjoy catching up!!

Before I do, the news! Jay contacted with me to chitchat a bit and informed me that Tai will be graduating from the main group (★Boy-ono!) mainly due to school, but will remain in the group's Special Unit! ~ As I already mentioned in my PA-FE Kyuuto entry a little bit ago, the boys of Boy-ono and the gals of PA-FE are going to collab!! Super excited for this, I am! ~ And last but not least, I spyed the 'Upcoming Releases' on their channel and squeaked with delight when I saw Minna Daisuki!

Now on to share time~


Kioku no Meiro / I've had the mp3 to Kioku (by jr.) for a while now, so I'm not quite so new to it. But I loaded the video+dub for the first time tonight (plus I haven't listened to my playlists much this week) and Jay&Ryan totally rocked my world. They sound so cool and and idk, perfect!! Spot on emotion and delivery!! They sound fantastic!

I didn't like this song much the very first time I heard it- well since then I've heard it a bazillion times, so I know what I'm saying when I say; these two OWNED this song! My brain is so entranced by their epic singing that words fail me. But it's awesome! Freaking superb! So y'all should totally listen to it.

Take Off Is Now / . . . . . . . . . khjgnsjkwgnjsgrnk! I don't think I've ever heard Himi sound SO wow. He's usually cute+fabulous and makes me Awww and wanna squeeze him and dance at the same time & stuff. But in the beginning, he is all manly and lower and strong- and totally blew my mind.

Himi sings with great confidence and energy, plus lots of sex-HEYBBY-ness!! His nails all parts of the song, so much that I'm not sure which I like the most. I love love love him on the verses!! He is singing his heart out, and as a listener you can really tell. The emotion and attitude are awesome!! I adore his entire solo and am really impressed! Kickbutt job!



Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! by ★Boy-ono! / You know what y'all? This song is not a piece of cake. It's not even a mini cupcake. It looks like it's all sweetness and delight, but it's really evil. I almost dread seeing this song pop up on my subs list, because in all honesty; most dubs of this song are a bit iffy (that and it's overdubbed, lol). Y'all know that I always stress that it's not about being perfect, and I'm with that all the way. But this song likes to be difficult, with it's melodies and the high notes in the chorus.

When I saw that the guys had picked this song, I was all engines racings- YAY MORE BOYONO, BRING IT ON, I LOVE THEM! This isn't their super best work, but I give them insane props for taking on this song. For giving it a go, for probably going URGH fjknwjk a kajillion times in frustration. And I usually hear this sung by girls; this is a dub by all guys! I think their high notes turned out pretty darn good!

So I shall take in everything; the off notes, the sometimes funky timing in lines, the slight strain here and there AS WELL AS the magnificent sound of these gentlemen's voices, all of their wonderful lines, the charming verses, the smile that was a permanent fixture on my face when I heard how darling they sound on the chorus. And I'm gonna tuck it away in the BOYONO pocket of my heart and remain a delighted fan. Cause these boyz gotz skillz and don't no one deny it. If I remembered how to spell 'fighting' the japanese way, I would so be caps-ing that right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment