Thursday, September 30, 2010

C!P

"What is Cherryz!Project you ask? C!P is a Japanese Music dubbing group. We mainly cover Hello!Project groups but we also do a variety of J-Pop Songs by artists from Nami Tamaki to Perfume."

OMG WHY?! Why have I not looked into CherryzProject sooner?! I decided it was about time I got to them today, so I started looking through their dubs and now I am all gnjwebn fkjebwfkb ebfhhbef !!! They have such good taste in song choices!!

They've already sang many songs that are on my wishlist (songs I put up on here and stuff I didn't). I am so freaking excited!! Let's jump right into things!! This is sort of me fangirling over their dubs, I'll do some researching on the project, maybe an interview, and get some info for y'all!


I've seen the first season of Inuyasha because my friend owns it, besides that I've only watched small amounts of anime. But it is the reason I know the song Fukai Mori, and I've always thought that it's chorus is beautiful. Rae and Hikari (Cherry Spring) did a wonderful job on it!

And y'all know by now that I adore anything by Karen Girl's, including Over the Future! I really like how it turned out, I couldn't resist singing along and bouncing about in my seat. The girls sing with a good amount of energy and sound awesome together!


Ohmygoodness ;w; Heavenly Cherry's cover of Hikari No Senritsu is gorgeous! I love that Malice is a part of this project, it makes it that much more awesome for me. Her, Rae-chan and Hikari did an awesome job on singing all the different parts of the song, and the chorus really moved me.

The video for this didn't work out as is explained the in drop-down, so the picture of Kalafina was used instead, but I don't care. The vocals alone are more than enough for me. I am downloading this right now! I'm so glad that mp3s are provided!!


Ah, the harmonies in this are fantastic!! I sat down with my grilled cheese and pressed play and almost instantly was feeling all mushy and in awe. I love this song+PV so much, it's like watching a mini-drama, and hearing the tremendous trio that seems to be popular in Cherryz (Hikari, Malice and Rae-chan) sing it absolutely delights me. This is probably my current favorite from the project overall! Definitely downloading and keeping forever! I strongly suggest y'all listen~


Back in my wishlist entry, I shared my excitement over discovering Cherry Spring's dub of Seishun Ni, Sono Namida Ga Hitsuyou Da! I love that this project sings a good variety of japanese songs!! They have a lot of H!P dubs on their channel as well, but I focused on the non-H!P stuff for fun and something different.

The second video above is WILD WIND ~ Yasei no Kaze no you ni ~ LOL I felt so cool when I realized that I knew what the video was of; Yu Yu Haksuho! I've watched maybe three episodes of it before, and the second I actually paid attention and saw the whip wielding redhead I was like AHA! I'm not in love with the song, but the leader of Cherryz is proud of how this came out!

"We are a long running and underrated group of dubbers who would like your thoughts on some of our favorite works!" I'm glad that this group decided to drop me a comment, because I really really like listening to their stuff. They are definitely right, in that they are underrated. A project this wonderful deserves to be listened to and I am more than happy to share them with y'all! So here is Cherryz's latest release;

No comments:

Post a Comment