Friday, August 20, 2010

Shuffle DEETO concert~



Lai (mirailai), Michi (hitsugayahinamori), Belly (rasubelly)
Miichan (midoriiw), Sayuri (lilacsilk28), Fae (nytefaerie), Fuyu (fuyumipopo)
Mitsuki (mitsukiusagii), Ash (diabolicbread), Ai (reinaloverai),
Saya (animefreakxdd), Coco (coconstorm), Rixie (rixiemixiepixiedixie)

Refer to the video to see who each girl sings as, it was too confusing to list it all here, lol. And then there are CClyrics to help with knowing who sings when! This is a real refresher course on the new shuffle units! I'm so used to seeing H!P girls together on stage by group/color that at first I had to do a double take and remember it was shuffles.

Watching this video also makes me sad, because with LinLin (Shin Minimoni), JunJun (Zoku v-u-den), and Eri (Tanpopo#) graduating- there must be changes in the shuffle groups. I think I remember reading somewhere that LinLin said to Kanon, "I leave Shin Minimoni to you" or something, and that makes me all ;wwww; and stuff. Anyways!! Let's try and not get too sentimental over this, there will be time for that later down the road at graduations. On to the dub!!

Uwaki na Honey Pie (hosted by MiraiLai) / Ohmy, these girls sound wonderful together!! I love the beginning group line, even if it's short! The various shuffle groups sing together throughout the song, often times inbetween solos. It'll be too confusing to talk about them all (especially seeing as how this cast is only 13 girls and the actual concert was 25+ therefore the singers took on more than one part), so I'll just leave y'all to listening + the lyrics.

As for solos- Ai (0:39) is delightful! and Ash's (0:45) "hanii" is adorable! LaiLai's spoken "shuffle deeto hajimaru yo" is so mind-blowingly cute!! I would love to know more about the people who do back-up vocals for H!P. The lady (ladies?) that sings at 0:58 (and again later) sounds awesome *o* I know, random. Lol. More solos are- rockin' Rixie (1:45), fantastic Fuyu (1:51), and beautiful Belly (2:26) ~ I love Fae's crazy sweet solo at 2:32, and then it's splendid Lai (2:38ish) and superb Miichan (2:45).

With a busy script like this dub has, I find it hard to talk enough about everyone fairly without tripping over my words, or trying to find a way to make it all make sense, hah. Plus I don't have the best attention span right now; there is an huge storm going on and I should probably get offline just in case. That and some stuff going on with my grandpa. I mostly wanted to share this fantastic dub with y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment