Tuesday, August 24, 2010

KD

"KiramekiDubs is an online singing group that covers J-Pop. Currently we only dub Hello! Project, though we hope to sing different kinds of J-Pop soon....Kirameki has 3 main groups: Gesshoku (lunar eclipse), Hoshikuzu (stardust), Yuuyake (sunset)."

There are currently 15 members, evenly spilt between the groups. Only one of the three has debuted (Yuuyake) and has thus far released two dubs. There has also been a single from Kirameki Shuffles. I have all three dubs on one of my playlists, because Chiyo (xchiyochii) has been providing me with the MP3s! It was her polite inquiry that got me to really look at this project.

So without further rambling~



Chinatsu [ fandubzrmylife ]
Coco [ coconstorm ]
Kiro [ iaukiro ]
Nina [ animexlover28kat ]
Reika [ candyraver009 ]

Namida ga Tomaranai Houkago by Yuuyake / CClyrics / Oh the dears, putting lyrics in the drop-down section! Such simple melodies, yet such a lovely sounding dub! The singers in this really delight your ears with the splendid job they did on this song! It can probably be easy sometimes to sound bored on a song with a slow beat and little backing music. Plus you've got to keep time well. Mistakes are more noticable, and so are differences in volumes.

These ladies have nothing to worry about. 'Bored' is a word that doesn't even cross a listener's mind- this dub is full of gentle sweet emotion and you can tell the girls really enjoyed themselves. The blending is beautiful, everyone sings on time and no one girl is too loud in the group parts. Each and every solo is enchanting and well sung. And I'm no mixing master, but everything sounds great to me.

I don't even know where to begin! I think I am going to go girl by girl, starting with Reika! She has a solo in three of the five sets of chorus lines (including the first solo of the dub), and I love her on the melody! She sings it awesomely and sounds so so pretty+cute. Besides her chorus solos, I really like her at 1:53. I love that she's confident and sings out at a good volume with lots of emotion.

Coco has a clear and kawaii sound that's exceedingly pleasant to listen to; she's irresistible! She delivers her lines fantastically throughout the dub! Though I totally adore her at 0:49! I love her "zou no oto" and "hazui kara" ~ her higher notes are excellent and cute. Chinatsu is the only one who doesn't get a longer solo, but what she does sing is terrific! She has a mature yet gentle voice that sounds lovely! I love her "ROMIO to JURIETTO" at 1:49, and I also really like her "desu" in her 0:36 solo.

Nina is a quiet; she does have a soft voice, but I'd like to hear her sing out a little louder. I think I like her first solo the most ("shiawase ga sugiru kara") but it's a tough call, cause I also like her "anata to aruiteru" at 0:45 a lot. She sings with a very subtle energy, because of her quiet volume, but it is there. 2:02 is her longer solo and it's marvelous; I'm happy to hear her a little stronger on her first line, especially "mou sugu aeru"

And last but not least, Kiro. I like her unique voice- a mix of mature, cute and pure her. I had a bit of a tough time picking my favorite from her as well, but I think it's got to be her longer 0:58 solo. I find her "PA tto tsukutta" adorably charming and I also like her ending "wa" ~ But all the rest of her lines are fabulous as well, like the one at 0:40, of which I like her "chikaku de" a lot.

As I mentioned before, all of the group parts are so good!! The blending is brilliant and I really love how the girls sound together. They should all be proud of this first release for their unit as well as for their project! I would love to continue by writing about Yuuyake's Kokuhaku no Funsui Hiroba dub and Kirameki Shuffle's DESTINY LOVE, but it's late.

---I have another K entry I want to do badly, but it can wait until tomorrow. My right shoulder gives me a lot of problems when I'm online for long periods of time in a day, and since I usually work I'm on half the amount of time I've been on lately with all this free time on my hands, lol. That and I sprained my left wrist or something, cause it's been bothering me today. So bed time for me. ILY'ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment