Saturday, July 17, 2010

Yeah, this is how we do it! [SB Request]

One week ago BANGProDubs bulletined "New account!!!" which leads me to think that there was a different YT account prior to this? Not much information is provided, but you can tell that English is not the first language for the majority of it's members; thus, the small description is listed in two languages (English & Spanish, I think?) on the channel-

"We are a group of girls, BANG (Beautiful Angels Normal Girls) who love to sing in japanese and korean." Also, if you click on the link provided as their website, Avexland forums is all non-English as well. I wish I could find out more info off of it, but since I can't, perhaps I'll just ask'em sometime in the near future.

The current member count listed on their profile totals at 12, and there's also 5 eggs. Only one dub has been released, though I don't know what BANG's release history (prior to this account) is like. Until I get more info, I'll just go ahead and jump right into their first dub;



Anari [TeppeichanWaT]
Ayuchi [AyuchiTatsu]
Miyo [Miyoxan]
Miko [MikoKumi]
Nari [Narivox]
Meychun [meyxyesungie]

nu ABO / CClyrics / This is so sexy incredible, hardcore epicness. The overall sound is intensely ear pleasing and I couldn't help but groove along in my chair as I listened. I've already played through this a dozen times or so and I don't even like this song very much; addicting, this is! I totally gave it a thumbs up and if there was a dl link, the MP3 for this would be on my computer by now.

Ayuchi's opening "Hey~" is so gooood, ohmygosh. 0:11 is Miyo, and I adore her "unni"s, they have just the right amount of cuteness. And then her second & last lines are so...urgwah! so soild and well deliver, like her "deuleobwa" ~ 0:21 is Ayuchi, I really like the cuteness of her higher note on "jungmal yeobbeo" as well, and her "geureodamyun dwae" right after is smexy. Frick!; all of the girls have strong vocals, good energy/emotion, and sing it like their pros.

Miko (0:32) has a lovely mature sound that's delicious and Meychun (0:37) is kawaii with attitude. "Mystery mystery" ~ chorus at 0:42 and it's killer. I'm loving the way this group of gals sound together! Ohmy, one of my favorite parts of this dub are the "Na na na na"s LOL yes. They aren't even lyrics or anything, but they are PERFECT. I'm wowed by how awesome and like-the-real-thing they sound.

1:11 is Nari, geesh she's got such passion too, her solo is fabulous! Dubs like this are addicting to listen to because it's fun to hear people get so into singing. Following Nari is Miko (1:24) and Meychun (1:32ish), both rockin' their solos once more. From 1:43 to 2:12 is more kickbutt chorus & "na na na na"s. And then it's a different melody that I don't care for much really, idk. Mi, Ay and An (in that order, starting at 2:13) all sound excellent, but this part of the song doesn't ring my bell.

I love Anari at 2:40!! Her "Yes, this is how we do it our love f(x)!" (etc) lines are pure win. This dub just screams WE ARE THE SHIZNIZ, with all the sexiness and epic attitude. I like Nari's 2:53 solo, especially her "eoddeokhae" ~ Ayuchi's following solo is...interesting, lol. Very energetic and fun along with a bit of funkiness. The rest of the dub is all chorus & "na"s. I love Nari at 3:36 and Anari at 3:41. I super enjoyed listening to this!! Nice fresh start for BANG~

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aya! Thank you for coment it ^-^
    I'm the leader of BANG and i'm here to explain some things ^^ We have a new acount on yt because the old one is going to be deleted soon for copyright thing u.u the old acount is http://www.youtube.com/user/BANGfandub and yes you're right we are a non english group. We are a spanish group that i decided to start with Miyo and in september is going to be our first aniversary ^^
    I want to reupload all the thing that we had on the old acount to the new (changing some videos for images)but sadly i didn't have free time for it u.u and now we're working on our first concert so wait for it~ We hope to release it on September ^-^

    ReplyDelete