Monday, July 19, 2010

Love Happy Wahahaha

Koibito Koe Project
~Summer 2010 ~Mobekimasu~


"This project was made for those who loves concerts and especially for those that always wanted to sing as a person they don't fit and don't get casted for. Koibito Koe is there to show the members and the viewers that their voice will be loved anyways no matter out of which mouth they come."



Ai Takahashi, Maimi Yajima: Arashi [lovelybeige]
Risa Niigaki, Maasa Sudou: Hinata [YuiChuru]
Eri Kamei: Kiri [AnimeXLover28Kat]
Sayumi Michishige, Airi Suzuki, Kanon Fukuda: Ame [KuriDesu27]
Reina Tanaka, Momoko Tsugunaga, Yuuka Maeda: Kaminari [Rasubelly]
Aika Mitsui, Chinami Tokunaga: Kouzui [PirateCool192]
Linlin: Yuki [RainbowRii]
Junjun, Yurina Kumai, Ayaka Wada: Inazuma [TawanaiGachou]
Saki Shimizu, Saki Nakajima, Saki Ogawa: Raiu [TalentlessLooser]
Miyabi Natsuyaki, Mai Hagiwara: Hareta [PeachGirl9]
Risako Sugaya, Chisato Okai: Niji [Liz9419]

Bonkyu Bonkyu BOMB Girl! [1/23] by KoibitoKoeProject / CClyrics / This song has been pretty popular lately, maybe because it's a good concert song. On to the dub!! I adore the beginning "Woo! Yeah!" ~ The overall sound of the "BON KYU!"s etc is marvelous! Uwah, Arashi's speaking part at 0:56 is awesome!! Kiri and Hinata have the first two solos, and both of them are sweet sounding gals.

As said in the beginning of this entry, Koibito is mostly for concert fun and lets people sing as whoever. Hinata is a great example, as she is very cute but not exactly Risa-like. Regardless of who she sings as, her singing is delightful. I really like Kaminari's "YEAH" at 1:10 & her following solo is fabulous; her "de" is especially peppy+adorable. 1:13ish is Arashi, she has a very lovely voice and delivers well. I like her "YEAH" at 1:19 too.

The "LOVE...ME DO" part is by Hi/Ki/Ko/Yu and I'm loving it!! They also has the line at 1:33, which sounds great! The 1:28 "Muzukashii..." etc line is Ar/Am/Ka/In, and they all sound terrific. 1:40 is Yuki; she's a cutie! The "HAPPY...has come!" by Hinata is darling & fun, and I'm digging Ame's following solo a lot! Kiri is totally kawaii at 2:16, and then it's more splendid group parts; like the "For you" which is awesome throughout the dub. Overall this is wonderful.



Dschinghis Khan [2/23] / For some reason I can only hear this dub in one side of my headphones *plays around a bit* Okay I think it might be something on my end being dumb. But I wasn't planning on fully writing about this anyways. Just sharing the second part with y'all since it's up. Some comments from the mixer;

"Some girls were really off-tone...And some really sounded flat and without energy. Since it's a live one, it needed tons of energy...Some girls are really hard to blend with the others...But I tried my best, desu." I agree, but aside from that, this turned out nicely. I don't like this song much, personally, lol. Never have. The "wahahaha"s scare me a little. But I think when it comes to projects, I think you should try and give their new stuff a listen ; the good and the not so good. I await more concert fun from this group~

No comments:

Post a Comment