Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hahahaha~



Tsuji Nozomi: Ayuna [AyunaDaisuki]
Kago Ai: Kanny [kannychan21]

Furimukanaide by AyuKan (or EPIC SMEX CUPCAKIES) / omg, I love this!! I'm totally new to the song, but it's quite cute and this duo sounds incredibly adorable singing it together. The beginning "YEAH"s are fantastic!! I love how well Ayuna and Kanny harmonize! And from what I can tell, Aibon usually has the harmonies so I'm guessing that Kanny has them in this? Whoever sings whatever, this pair is wonderful sounding.

I actually like the "ha ha ha~" parts of this song (despite them being repetitive, lol) they're a cute little extra something! They fall in the middle of words, like "furimukana hahahaha ide" ~ and these two pulled them off well; crazy kawaii too. I also like how the two parts play around each other, one girl singing first and the other following, at least on the verses.

I love how balanced W songs are! With the verses throughout the song these girls take turns, giving you a chance to hear both of them on the different parts- also individually as well as with one another. 0:28 is Ayuna (Kanny on the following "hahaha"s), uwah she's got such fabulous vocals, a nice clear sound! I really like her first "furimukanaide" - her 'furimu' is lovely and then she hits the 'ka' etc and her cuteness is like HELLO!

0:52ish is Kanny (Ayuna on the following "hahaha"s), she has a quieter sound that's sweet, but she doesn't really catch my attention here. I like other solo lines by her better. 0:40 & 1:04ish is where they sing together in the first verse; frittercakes, do I love it. This is such an awesome duo! They sound so so so good singing together! Deliciously addicting.

kfjnejkwfjef I love 1:17 and 1:55. The melody is super pretty and the girls are magnificent!! Raburabu. In the second verse the line division is a bit different. Instead of me trying to explain it, you can refer to the song lyrics. 1:30 & 2:08 is Ayuna, sounding just as terrific as the first time. And 1:36 & 2:15 is Kanny; I like these two solos from her more so than her previous one. idk why exactly, she's real cute overall. Both of these gals are!!

Inbetween the last solos we get to hear more splendid group parts, and the dub ends with another round of the awesome "YEAH"s. This turned out really really nicely, and I definitely enjoyed listening. Delightful! And on top of the kickbutt vocals, the slideshow of pictures (timed wonderfully) was fun to watch. So much cuteness~

No comments:

Post a Comment