Saturday, July 31, 2010

Amai jikan wa Toori sugita wa!

So basically, I died because of work. I would love to always put this blog first, but I was too busy and by the end of the day, too tired. I threw up the twitter thing to let y'all know I was still alive, and I plan to keep on using it. Right now it's just massive catch-up time.



Takahashi Ai: Miyazu [ MiyazuChan ]
Tanaka Reina: Eva [ airisuzuki24 ]
Shimizu Saki: Lucy [ CherryxJuice ]
Yajima Maimi: Veri [ everidian17 ]
Maeda Yuuka: Amaya [ xsweetgurl ]

Kioku no Meiro by KonichibaProject (Shuffles) / I like Miyazu's opening "Amai kuchidzuke Anata no nioi" a lot; her whole solo is fabulous. Eva follows (0:26) sounding very sweet+cute+great! 0:56 is Veri, she has a mature rich sound and delivers well. Her first line is superb, and I like her "Mayonaka no denwa no" ~ Lucy at 1:10, she's overpowered by the harmonies, I wasn't sure what I was hearing at first. You can hear her more after the first line, like her terrific "Denwa kiru to douji ni" ~ I love her vocals and her "Dakishimeta yoru" is awesome & quite Saki-like.

Since this is a concert-shortened version of this song, the pre-chorus is only sung one time; Miya (1:24), Eva (1:28), Ama (1:31ish). Sadly -also because of the shortening- you only get to hear Lucy once in this dub. Lalala instrumental break and then TADA, it's Amaya at 2:05ish. She's darling as ever, though a tiny bit more umph from her would be cool. I was waiting for the "sugita wa" - well, then again I've never heard this concert version, so perhaps Yuuka isn't as umphy as Reina is when she sings it, lol. idk. Regardless, Amaya is marvelous.

2:20 chorus time!! This cast is fantastic together! I think my favorite part of this dub is the group lines. There are a few solos mixed in; Veri at 2:27 is splendid. It's nice to hear her on the chorus as well as the verse. When people like Ai and Reina get most of the spotlight, you sometimes don't get to hear the rest of the girls on more than one part of the song (if at all). Eva's 2:41 solo is brilliant!! I love her.

And finishing the dub off is Miyazu at 2:55. All of her lines are excellent, and her last is no exception. Her ending "yasashii" is swell. I really like this! The pronunciation sounds good and the timing is on. The energy level is nice and the overall sound is wonderful. The blending on the group parts is delightful and the girls also have good emotion on those parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment