Tuesday, June 1, 2010

DOO DOO ROO DOO DOO DOO



xoxohappyberry - jessica
tsubasakarekano - tiffany
winnieshine - seohyun
Tinytaiphoon - yuri
ButterFic8991 - hyoyeon
strawberrymilkandtea - sunny
lovelybeige - yoona
Winnies26 - taeyeon
parkyoona3 - sooyoung

Kissing You by Femme Fatale (HelloProjectAllStars) / I could MARRY the chorus of this song; it's gorgeous and adorable. One thing that I am SO glad about, is the names that appear when people are singing. Cause we all know Aya fails at knowing the names of Korean girl groups, so I'd be lost in a second. Youtube may have jacked the timing up, but it doesn't even matter; the overall sound of this dub is EPIC! (forenote, I am pulling these lyrics from jpopasia, if I get something wrong, it's their mistake, I fail at korean)~

All of the "doo doo roo doo doo doo kissing you baby" lines in this are fantastic! Totally cute, and the blending sounds kick-butt amazing. 0:29 is winnieshine, and oh em gee; what an awesome first solo. I love her voice and she delivers so well. Following her at 0:33 is lovelybeige, who sounds super sweet/cute. 0:38 is Winnies26, and I like her ending "booreujyo"

Chorus!! 0:44 - jgnesw fejkwfnjk gndrejkgne ! ! ! I love love love love the chorus, in the song itself, but here in this dub it's fan-freaking-tastic. I adore the opening "geudaewa" and, idk what to call them, then ending two syllables of the first two lines? It's "guhdgo" and "japgo" - they sound wonderful!! 0:54 is strawberrymilkandtea, who sounds lovely on her solo. More epic chorus, and then we have Tinytaiphoon at 1:10; I love the emotion that she sings with, makes her fun to listen to - I especially like her "giboon chohan"

1:26 is tsubasakarekano; I don't know much about Korean, but she seems to pronounce her words very clearly. Like, her words have clear seperated syllables that fit right along with the music, if that makes sense - her "gamgo" "ibsooreh" and "hamyuhn" sound good. ButterFic8991 at 1:30; wow, I love the sound of her voice, so lovely-mature. I really like her "moori deuruhdo"

xoxohappyberry at 1:35 - right after she sings her "nuhmuhgago" there is an echo that sounds like "gago" and I love it! I like her ending "deulrijyo" & following is the spectacular chorus again!! GAH, I LOVE the way these girls sounds together! 2:07 is parkyoona3, omg she has a deliciously sweet voice! I like her high note on "sarangeh" and her ending "hanmadi" & 2:12-2:27 is oodles of lovely solos! (I think it goes, in order, strawberrymilkandtea, Winnies26, and xoxohappyberry).

A second later at 2:28 is winnieshine; I love solos in the last quarter of the song when the music quiets down and you can really hear whoever is singing. She sounds magnificent! And about 2:34, xoxohappyberry has the little echo part that Jessica sings - "naega isseurgeh" - you mostly hear her on the "isseurgeh" and she hit that high note amazingly, spot on!!

tsubasakarekano's 3:00 solo is darling, her "chohan" sounds cute. The last solo of the song is by winnieshine at 3:08 and it's beautiful; not very long, sadly. I love love her "hanmadi" - her notes on it are so pretty. THIS IS AN EFFING EPIC DUB. GO LISTEN, NAO *shamelessly plugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment