Thursday, May 27, 2010

Minna~

!! I didn't realize until I started writing about this next dub, that it wasn't just a user hosted groupdub. The account oANMITSUo is for releases by the trio Anmitsu. They are currently working on covering the Buono! Live Tour 2010 ~We Are Buono!~ concert, and the following is the first dub!

There isn't much information listed, since I think it's mostly a fun side-project for these girls. & from what the channel tells us, we can look forward to Koucha no Oishii Mise, Bravo Bravo, We Are Buono ~Buono no Theme~



Minna Daisuki / O M G, I love this Buono song to pieces! I always have, and I think I've only ever heard maybe one dub of it (though I can't say I've ever gone searching for it). I know that concerts & B-sides can sometimes be trickier than A-sides to put together as a dub, but to me, it's so worth it. There are a lot of B-sides I ADORE, but never see dubbed. This song is the B-side to Buono's third single; Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! & it's adorable!

Natsuyaki Miyabi - Coco [CocoNStorm]
Tsugunaga Momoko - Juli [juwibean]
Suzuki Airi - Shinju [thecutieastig]

I am familiar with Juli, because she is a member of HanaProject's 5th genertaion (as Tanpopo). But I have heard Coco in a lot of dubs, and Shinju in a good handful as well. These three together make a great cast!! They all really suit their parts; as I listen now without looking, I'm wowed by how much Coco sounds similar to Miyabi at times. The same for Shinju with Airi- but neither are vocal clones or anything. And Juli is like Momoko, minus the kiddyness, plus cuteness. I'm loving it~

I really like Coco at 0:45, and Shinji's following solo is awesome. I freaking love the chorus! The girls sound wonderful together, and plus, I really like the chorus of this song; they did a good job on it. I adore all of the "minna"s throughout the song, and the "zutto" at 2:40 sounded great! Juli's "Kimi ga iru kara" at 3:13 was cute. I really like the melody of the verses, and they are all fantastically sung in this! Coco could maybe have used a sinch more umph! now and then, but she did marvelous overall. Shinji has pretty good energy and delivered her lines well, & Juli's emotion made her lines fun to listen to; her little lifts on the end of notes was kawaii.

No comments:

Post a Comment