Thursday, March 25, 2010

Over on Tomo's blog (Chinese Pink), she just recently covered a groupdub hosted by Kappa (xmikipinkux). And I couldn't help laughing at some of what she said, plus I really liked the dub. So instead of re-covering it here, I'm going to send y'all her way, so you can check it out. But just for kicks;




Niigaki Risa : Ajisai [ homeschooledchick16 ]
Tanaka Reina : Palla [ nephiminechan ]
Takahashi Ai : Kappa [ xmikipinkux ]
Kamei Eri : Mandy [ tokidokihaato ]
Michishige Sayumi : Buggy [ shockingbuggy ]
Kusumi Koharu : Aoi [ chocolateblakberri ]
Mitsui Aika : Giselle [ giselledesu ]
JunJun : Yume [ yumeangel29 ]
LinLin : Rae [ singingondemand ]

"They should rename themselves [[ Epic 9 ]], but Kappa will not listen to me."

"If I were born yesterday and had no idea what Momusu was, I’d think this was the real thing and have a pretty darn good first impression."

"Why don’t all of you just send this dub to Tsunku and be like, 'SUCK IT'?"

~ GO READ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment