Saturday, March 27, 2010

"The IroKokoro name came from a random combination of the words Color and Heart in Japanese." What's this project all about? IKP's profile really says it all; "We have a simple goal to put out good/decent dubs that everyone can enjoy." And on top of that, the project's leader, Takara is open to input, "We take ideas and love to hear what's going through your mind whenever you view one of our dubs." Which is definitely a positive thing.

As for what the group covers? "We primarily dub Hello Project and Sometimes other things including AKB48, Sweets, TNX, Bright and or other groups in Japan." I didn't even need to do a interview! IKP's profile is very informative. Takara's previous group, Midori Project, eventually closed, and a new beginning was created with IKP.

There are currently two genertaions; Bijin (1st) with 7 members, and Aijou (2nd) with 5 members. Putting the total member count at a solid dozen. IKP has had only one graduation thus far, and will be holding auditions for it's third generation very soon! I know there are a handful of people already looking forward to auditioning~ I wonder what symbol will be used for the new gen? 1st Gen are crowns (♔), and 2nd Gen are hearts (❤).

As for the project-assigned names? "Each member receives a color name. The color name is by personality." Lilac and Heather are two examples. Usernames are not shown in the information side bars of IKP releases, so memorize what your favorite members are called, or you can simply take a peek at the project's profile for a full listing.

The debut for the project as a whole was titled Rise, Morning Sun, which had an A & B side. Since then IKP has released one birthday solo, and 13 dubs from among their five main groups (Fuantei, Bishoujo, Ransuu, Amai, and IKP48), Bishoujo being the most active. Already the project has accumalted 100+ subscribers, which says something; this is one dubbing group to keep your eye on. Why don't you? By joining the ranks of other fans, and subscribing!

Finally! I have reached SHARE TIME~ Cast, by solos;
(lol, colors I assign will not match names. So don't get confused)

Lilac (SingingOnDemand)
Heather (berrycutekinenbi)
Pearl (MewKiyoko)
Amber (bibblebobble629)
Celeste (CocoNStorm)
Amaranth (FaraBANG)



I just blogged about how I've come to like this song over on H!PE, so when I got Takara's lovely little info about this dub, I couldn't help laughing at the fact that this was the song they happened to be doing. Anyways! OH MY GOSH. I love this. Really I do. And I know it's not always easy to find good quality, but I am very happy that this video is.

I've got to whip my projecthello.com color-coded lyrics out now. Cause otherwise I will get lost trying to figure out who is singing. Hah, there was this one time when I told Rae that I picked up on her right away in some dub, and she was like; 'oh yeah, then who was one of the girls I sang as?' and I completely drew a blank, lol. (I picked you out again, Miss bee, but uhhh, let me watch/listen a dozen more times and I can tell you who!)

Right from the beginning, I was blown away by how good this is! Such clean, clear and well delivered lines. Plus awesome mixing put everything together. And those high notes; spot on! The group parts are fabulous, and I adored every "suki".

[*] Lilac has the first solo at 0:27, and it's great! I love her voice so so much and she always has great energy as well. Following her at 0:32 is Heather, who has such a lovely mature voice, irresistible. She's always a pleasure to listen to. I love all the little extra parts in this song, like the "da wa da wa". Pearl nailed her solo at 0:44, and she really suits Miyabi.

0:47 is Amber (bibblebobble629), who I have not heard enough from on YT, so I'm glad I got to hear her in this dub. She has a cute voice. Gah, I adored Celeste at 0:50! Her "na" at the end of the solo defines kawaii. And those "kamo"s from Amaranth were ridiculously cute. (I know I am going to be overusing some words in this entry, cause this dub is so freaking full of win and cuteness)~

[*] Okay, I'll admit it. Now's where I get greatly confused. (EDIT) I love Amaranth. She was very helpful and pointed out who sang what for me. So 0:55 is the start of Momo's big solo; she has two mini-paragraphs. The first set of lines is sung by Celeste and the second by Amaranth. Both of them sound really really good!! And the little chain of "suki"s after that are adorable, and I love whoever sang the Miyabi "woo"

fewjkfnejkw. I get confused all over again on the second set of verses. It's not rocket science, Aya! I know it's Lilac at 2:09 on the "no nyu"s, but then if I backtrack to the first solo line, if I count right, it should be Heather. But it doesn't sound like her to me. I'm such a loser ;w;

[*] But anyways!! I really truly like this dub oodles and oodles. I totally gave it five stars, because that is exactly what this dub deserves. I give huge props to all the Bishoujo girls for doing such a fantastic job, and to Takara! I haven't been paying IKP enough attention, and this dub captured it and was like;

IKP IS THE PLACE TO BE
HATERS WANNA TAKE IT UP WITH ME?

lol, nah that was Heather (berrycutekinenbi)

I'M A TRYING TO RAP
CAUSE I'M GANGSTA LIKE THAT

I♥U Aly, you are so awesomely gangsta in my book. Rae too.

And IKP. A good kind of gangsta. No guns. Just mics.

No comments:

Post a Comment