Friday, March 26, 2010

Continuation of the HanaP Audtion listenings~

berrycutekinenbi / Daisuki ni Nare by Ogawa Mana
I love Aly's voice. Could use more energy, but she knows this.

BakaPai / Furusato by Momusu
Nice voice. A little pitchy, some strain on high notes. I'd like to hear her sing a different song.



HanonHoshoAquaPearl / Homg. I am in LOVE with her voice. It's so cute/pretty and clear. She sings with awesome energy too. I am definitely keeping an eye on her.

lilmenchi / Prisoner of Love by Utada Hikaru
Good energy, nice low range voice. Not crazy about the song choice.

-INSERTING OF RANDOM AYA RAMBLES-
You can't decide on a person's voice just from one song. So often times, I'm not sure what exactly I think. They could be totally awesome at a different type of song. Who knows. So don't think that they're bad just cause I didn't like their audition oodles and oodles.

ValentineDoe / Shochuu Omimai Moushiagemasu
A very pretty and strong voice. I really like her. Good harmonies too. I'm going to keep an eye on her too, cause I was super close to putting her video up.



hitsugayahinamori / Homg, another voice that I just love!!!

AznTwilightFan / Raining by F.T. Island
Lovely low voice. Some off notes, but she sounds pretty good.

therealallisons / Suppin To Namida
Some nice notes. A little pitchy sometimes.

SailorSednaPGSM / Ai no Senshi
Pretty good. Kept time well. Not a complete favorite, but worth a listen. Some pretty notes.

nytefaerie / Otakebi Boy WAO & Tomodachi by Berryz
I adore Faefae to pieces. I loved her energy in this~

ariokakinchan94 / Ai Araba It's All Right by Momusu
Could use more energy. Kind of cute though.

nekohimenaoko / Songs by Momusu
Oh, strong and pretty. Sometimes a little yell-like. but good energy.

Little re-cap; subscribed to HanonHoshoAquaPearl and hitsugayahinamori & I should check out some of their stuff at one point. 30/109 My internet is moving kind of slow today, grr~

No comments:

Post a Comment